Onsite Management Office Does Not Process Sales & Lease Applications
Please contact the Sales and Lease Office at 239-645-4187, EXT. 3887 for all sales and lease quandaries and inquires.
Please contact the Onsite Management Office at 239-561-2939 to have new residents set up their orientation to gain access to the community upon closing.
Please have your clients contact the Accounts Receivable Office at 239-649-5526, EXT. 3844 to set up automatic payment for their HOA fees.
Welcome Real Estate Agents!
Please review the content on this page before calling our office.
- Thank you for doing business in Botanica Lakes. In an effort to serve real estate agents and prospective homeowners in conducting an open house event, closing on a property, and understanding the services included in the HOA fees, we have created this page to serve as your reference.
- Be sure to review this information cautiously as you will be referred to this page in any inquiries. This page outlines how the HOA functions and contains the answer to all of your Botanica Lakes questions.
- You may use the “Ctrl + F” keyboard function to run searches for specific phrases and keywords such as “fences” or, “fees”.
- For your convenience: Sales Packet |Lease Packet
Section A: Open House Events
- Botanica Lakes Management and the guardhouse staff will not assist with open house
- Botanica Lakes does not allow directional signage within the community, on the Botanica Lakes curbside of Treeline, or the boulevard leading to the guardhouse.
- On the day of the open house, there can be only 1 sign (visible from the street) in front of the house where the open house event occurs. This is the only sign permitted.
- The sign can be posted 2 hours before the open house and must be taken down 2 hours after the open house concludes.
Any violation of this policy will result in removal and disposal of the signage.
Section B: HOA Assessments and Assessment Payments
HOA dues are $325 per month as of January 2018. Dues are due on the 1st of each month and are assessed a late fee after the 15th of each month.
Services included in the HOA fee:
- Comcast Bulk Cable (3 digital starter boxes & 105 MB/s home internet) Account #8535100281365846
- Vector Home Security – New residents must call for activation @ 954-351-9180
- Gated Community – 24 Hours Guarded Entry Point
- Professional Management: Office Hours: 9am – 5pm, M – F
- Resort Style Amenities: Basketball Court, Bike And Jog Path, Children’s Activities Room, Children’s Playground (2-12yo), Children’s Splash Pad, Clubhouse, Community Pool, Community Spa/Hot tub, Dry Saunas, Gym, Locker Rooms, Sidewalks, Social Hall, Tennis Court, Yoga/Dance Studio, Underground Utility
- Professional Maintenance: Home & Community Lawn/Land Maintenance, Recreation Facility Maintenance, Security, Street Lights, Street Maintenance
- Trash and Recycling/Bulk Pickup
Section C: Important Contact for New Residents
Gatehouse for Botanica Lakes
Call in guests or visit www.community.Dwellinglive.com
Report suspicious activity; address needed
Fort Myers Police
Botanica Lakes Office
Limited call hours
9:00AM – 4:00PM
Can be accessed at pool and Gym
Vector Home Security
Must call to set-up basic service, no phone line needed
Comcast Bulk Cable
Basic cable and internet. Must call and ask for Bulk Cable department
Fort Myers Water
There are 2 water meters that MUST be activated upon moving in: Irrigation & Main.
You may also call this number to schedule a trash can delivery, or report bulk trash pick up to the COFM.
Stay calm and let professionals handle the situation
Florida Power and Light
For streetlight repair and maintenance, record the pole number on the pole before you call
Trash/Recycling Green and Blue cans go out Monday night after 5pm, and must be brought in Tuesday night before 10pm
Bulk trash can go out Thursday at 5pm and will be removed on Friday morning between 5am and 11am
Section D: Post Closing
All new Botanica Lakes Homeowners must schedule a New Homeowner Orientation after their closing date. Here you will receive your amenities cards and any additional devices such as hang tags and windshield stickers for security gate access.
Please advise your closing clients to email email@example.com or call and schedule their orientation at (239) 561-2939.
Section E: Rules and Regulations
PLEASE BE FAMILIAR WITH THE RULES AND REGULATIONS AND BE CERTAIN THAT YOUR CLIENTS ARE TOO.